Monday, May 4, 2020

Slow Day, Not Really

Not much on my calendar today, but I was still busy most of the day.  Talking to colleagues, preparing for an expert panel discussion, speaking to reporters reading articles with my quotes in them.  Just another day during the COVID-19 pandemic.  Waiting for a response from government officials.  Trying to figure out how to proceed strategically and tactically.  It's been two months since this began.  A lot has happened.  A lot has been accomplished, a lot hasn't been addressed, a lot more is yet to be done.

Two major stories came out today the had some serious quotes from me.  I'm still waiting or some responses to some outstanding emails.  I follow my colleagues on twitter.  I know that many of them struggle every day with the challenges of this scourge.  They're tired.  I'm tired.  A lot of people are tired.  Yet, we all fight on, slow day or not.

It wasn't really a slow day, not really.  It was just another day during the COVID-19 pandemic.

No comments: