Tuesday, April 28, 2020

A New Day, A New Problem

Try as I may, I can't seem to get away from controversy.  Last night, yet again, I received information that was quite disturbing to me.  At least, on an emotional level, I feel like I handled it better than I have been for the past 7 weeks.  I've been sending the information to others who I trust to verify that I should have concerns.  That's actually what I've tried to do throughout this crisis.  It's an approach that I've always tried to follow.

The approach actually payed off.  I got good feedback from friends and colleagues and was able to determine today's course of action.  I'm literally living in the middle of a Showtime drama with some crazy experiences and stuff that literally would only be found in a television show.  Unfortunately, I'm told by politicians and experts that what I'm finding is pretty normal.  It's sad, the way our government runs.  Under normal circumstances, I guess that we all put up with it.  But this time, we've already lost more people than we did during the Vietnam war, and that number is way underreported.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: