Friday, January 17, 2020

Grandpa Ironman

It's absolutely amazing how a 4 year old can exhaust me more than an Ironman!  We've been helping out with my four year old grandson this week.  He literally has unlimited energy.  Mixing that with the other things I've been doing, I've been finding myself completely exhausted by 7 or 8 at night, and that's with some rest late in the day.  My feeling of exhaustion actually seems to begin mid afternoon this week.  All in all, I have to say that the diagnosis is pretty simple.  A four year old.

Kids have a remarkable degree of energy.  I thought that I did, but I guess that I was mistaken.  Either that, or little ones have that much more energy than I do.  Which is possible.  On the other hand, I love his positive energy and his unabashed joy for everything in his life.  It's great to break a grandpa, although, it's not great to be completely exhausted every night.

With that written, this will be a short blog.  I need to go to bed.

No comments: