Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Back to work

Although I put in a full day yesterday, today was exhausting. I left the house at 6:30am and got home at 7:30pm. Now, that's rest! Not really, and in fact, I was pretty exhausted by the time I got home. I finished my day doing a political campaign talk to a group of seniors. It was fun. It's always interesting how I can keep going and have the adrenaline keep me full of energy, but the moment I finish, I'm pretty much ready to collapse. There are probably some racing/training corrolaries.

So, no training at all this week. I have to say that I'm kind of enjoying it. I'm eating a lot, a little weight gain probably won't kill me, and I'm just trying to do what my body seems to be asking me to do.

That said, I can't help but start thinking about next year, but I'll wait until I meet with my coach later this week.

No comments: