Friday, November 20, 2020

COVID-19 Dreaming

There was a time that I used to dream about Ironman. There was definitely a time that I used to dream a out work. In the early days of COVID-19, that was all I dreamed about, but then, for awhile I stopped dreaming. It was for a short while, though, because now my COVID dreams are back.  Sometimes they will guide me through my day, sometimes they'll guide me through my blog.  Other times they will just be a reminder of the world we live in right now.  Last night was probably one of those. Nothing major to do this morning or to think about, except perhaps that I woke up without an alarm clock, because I know that in a few minutes I have an opportunity to be on a call with the office of a United States Senator.  Right now, all any of us can do to make a difference is to try, and I don't know anything else.  

Dreams have meaning.  For me, they've always been about processing my day and sometimes literally thinking about and preparing for the next one.  Not bad, I guess.  It certainly fits into my obsessive personality!  And so, I keep dreaming.  I'd like to have some of those Ironman dreams back, though.

No comments: